Crossfit Epically Awesome – CrossFit Epically Awesome
* 2000 meters for time split between two partners.
* 10 rounds each on the rower, looking to land exactly on 100 meter intervals until the screen says 2000 meters.
* There will be a penalty for the partner who gets off the rower for every meter they are under or over the 100 meter interval.
* If they land at 97 or 103, penalty is 3 burpees.
* Partner getting on the rower must wait until their partner completing the penalty is finished before they begin rowing.
* Line people up from tallest to shortest and partner up athletes on the end first, working your way in.
* This ensures that the bigger and stronger athletes do not finish far ahead of the others.
* Also a great opportunity to chat with the athletes off the rower about structure of their Goat Movements.
Active Spidermans [Click Here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2P3YXRyAaE)
Active Samson [Click Here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xww4cj9dGSo)
Push-up to Down Dog [Click Here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPhA5b-P34Y)
MOVEMENT PREP + REHEARSAL (20:00 – 35:00)
Movement prep will be different for each athlete based on their movements. This is where athletes setup equipment if necessary and coaches can continue to assist with structure and teaching points. Before the real thing, we can run through a quick practice round to ensure logistics.
:15 Seconds Movement 1
:15 Second Transition
:15 Seconds Movement 2
WOD and strategy
“Goat Day” (No Measure)
On the Minute x 20:
Odd: Movement 1
Even: Movement 2
No strategy for this, as today is more of a focused practice session. The only thing to keep in mind is the why behind the day. Rather than competing or training hard, athletes can look to maintain a high focus and lower heart rate. With this day being lower intensity, the minutes will not likely be full of work. This allows for more teaching within the workout than most days.
WOD and strategy
Fortitude (No Measure)
Alternating On the Minute x 30 (15 Rounds):
Even Minutes – 15/12 Calorie Row
Odd Minutes – 15 Burpees
Quad Foam Rolling: 1 Minute Each Side
Upper Back Foam Rolling: 1-2 Minutes
Lats Foam Rolling: 1 Minute Each Side